Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Global Warming Stopped in 1998?



First, let me say that I know we can take better care of our planet, its people, and its resources. We have a unique responsibility to be the caretakers of this planet. That said, I have been and always will be skeptical of any claims that we are changing the global temperatures over the course of just a century and a quarter. I surely remember the “Ice Age Scare” that was reported in Newsweek magazine back in 1975 (The Cooling World). Then and now I was thinking “We can do that...change the world THAT quick?” The mainstream media has gone out of its way and spend millions of dollars to advance point of view that is beginning to fall apart under scrutiny. Of course I am referring to the BBC’s amazing U-Turn on global warming as reported by Damian Thompson. It seems that our British cousins are much quicker to report that the “scientific community” was perhaps, too quick to jump on the political bandwagon that is called global warming.


Devem

No comments:

Post a Comment